About Us

Welcome to Room 1's Blog! We are a lively bunch of new entrants who are embarking on our lifelong learning journey at Hinuera School! Our class grows at different times of the year but we are starting off with three wonderful students! We love sharing our learning so check out all of the fun things we get up to as we transition from Early Childhood education to Primary!

Friday 2 May 2014

Term 2

Welcome back to school!

I hope you had an amazing holiday!  I've been super busy getting ready for term 2 and catching up with friends and family! Here is a picture of the beautiful view I had staying with friends in Whitianga...


How have your holidays been?  What did you do?
I cant wait to hear all about it!
Mrs Butler

5 comments:

  1. I had fun in the weekend with Toby
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. l got a new car from the warehouse.
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played spotlight wof matt and jak and Daniel and my big sister.

    maia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fan in the holda

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Sounds like you all had a lot of fun! Your new car is very cool Taylor! And I remember playing spotlight when I was little Maia!

    ReplyDelete