About Us

Welcome to Room 1's Blog! We are a lively bunch of new entrants who are embarking on our lifelong learning journey at Hinuera School! Our class grows at different times of the year but we are starting off with three wonderful students! We love sharing our learning so check out all of the fun things we get up to as we transition from Early Childhood education to Primary!

Thursday 17 July 2014

Holidays

I hope you all have had a lovely holiday!  I am looking forward to hearing all about it on Monday!
I went to Whangamata in the first week of the holidays!  We had one nice day where we went for a lovely walk along the beach...


The rest of the time it poured with rain!  It was horrible!  We stayed inside and watched movies next to the fire!  I also read a few books which was relaxing for me!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Monday!

Mrs Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment